WHAT WE DO
Strength and conditioning is a vital part of sports. Not only does it prepare one for their sport, it also improves output on the field, reduces risk of injury, increases confidence and aids in recovery.
Our workouts consist of proper movement patterns, strength training and conditioning with a strong focus on thorough instruction in basic and proper technique. The program progresses the athlete through all facets of power, strength, speed, agility, endurance and flexibility. All groups are lead by our qualified coaches for 90 minutes and are closely supervised using proven methods of exercise science to maximize results.
Our year long training programs include:
Off Season- where the most work is done and major progress is made
Pre Season- prepping the athlete for competition
In Season- training where strength, power and speed gains are maintained throughout the season
Post Season- short phase which allows for athlete recovery and injury rehab
With highly qualified coaches who truly care about providing their athletes and clients with the best possible experience and the most noticeable results, Ironside Athletics will help you to move far beyond achieving your goals.
The following methods ARE used to enhance our athletes:
- SPEED - Acceleration, Deceleration, Linear and Lateral Movement Techniques, Running Mechanics, Footwork
- EXPLOSIVE POWER - Plyometrics, Medicine Ball, Jumping & Landing Techniques
- STRENGTH- Functional Approach, Thorough Instruction, Focus on Upper Body, Lower Body & Core To Maximize Gains
- CONDITIONING - Sports Specific Preparation for all Athletes
- FLEXIBILITY - Myofascial Release (Foam Rolling), Various Forms of Stretching, Muscle Activation
- INJURY REDUCTION - Identify & Correct Muscular Imbalances, Balance & Stabilization
- NUTRITION EDUCATION - Lessons, Tips and Advice